These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions. In the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. THE PROMOTER: All About Food Ltd, The Tree House, Maple Court, White Moss Business Park, Skelmersdale, WN8 9TG
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Prize promotion (the “Promotion”) is open to GB (England, Wales, Scotland) residents aged 18 years or over at the time of entry excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, the Promoter’s agents, third parties or any other person professionally connected with the Promotion. The Promotion is not open in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or the Channel Islands.
3. Purchase necessary.
4. The “Promotion Period” will begin at 00:01 on 30th June 2021 (the “Opening Date”) and will end at 23:59 on 15th August 2021 (the “Closing Date”).
5. HOW TO ENTER:
a. Purchase a Qualifying Product from your local supermarket (see Clause 6 for list of qualifying products)
b. Go to wincostagold.com and enter your full name, postal address, email address and mobile phone number.
6. QUALIFYING PRODUCTS
· Any Costa Coffee Ground for Cafetiere product
· Any Costa Coffee Whole Beans product
· Any Costa Coffee Nespresso® compatible pods product
· Any NESCAFE ® Dolce Gusto ® compatible pods product
· Any Costa Coffee Tassimo coffee pods product
7. ENTRY DETAILS
a. Only one entry per household.
b. No third party or bulk entries. Entries via third parties, consumer groups or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter that any entrant or the entrant’s household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, fraudulently falsifying data; using multiple postal addresses; using multiple email addresses, using multiple mobile phone numbers, sharing receipts, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter; using identities other than their own; creating fake identities or using any other automated or manual means in order to increase that participant's or a household’s entries or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants and their household will be disqualified, and any Prize entitlement will be void.
8. PRIZES AND WINNER SELECTION
a. There are 10 Gaggia Naviglio Bean to Cup Coffee Machines (‘Main Prize’) to be won. The 10 winners will be drawn by a random computer generator from all eligible entries at the end of the Promotion Period.
b. There are 4,500 runner-up prizes (‘Runner-Up Prize’) of a COSTA Coffee Olympic Games themed coffee canister. The 4,500 runners-up will be drawn by a random computer generator from all eligible entries at the end of the Promotion Period.
c. A household can win a maximum of one prize.
d. There is no cash alternative to the prize stated and prize must be accepted by the named winner. Prize cannot be transferred to anyone else.
e. The Promoter reserves the right to replace Main Prizes and/or Runner-Up Prizes with an alternative of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
9. MAIN PRIZE WINNERS
a. The Ten Main Prize winners will be notified by an email and phone call within 14 days of the closing date and will be required to provide proof of purchase within 14 days of prize notification. Date and time of purchase must precede date and time of entry. Any receipts dated after entry will not be accepted, and any prize winner who attempts to rely on a purchase after entry will be disqualified and prize award will be void. Winners may be required to provide proof of name, age and postal address. The Promoter reserves the right to withhold a prize if a winner cannot provide proof of purchase.
b. The Ten Main Prize winners have 14 days to claim their Prize. If a winner does not respond to notification within the initial 7 days, they will be contacted again and given a further 7 days to respond. If contact cannot be made or if a winner does not respond within these 14 days and provide the required information as specified in Clause 9 a, then the winner shall forfeit their Prize and the Promoter shall be entitled to award that Prize to an alternative winner drawn at the same time as the original in accordance with the process described above.
c. It is a winner’s responsibility to provide their correct, up-to-date details when confirming acceptance of the Prize in order for their Prize claim to be processed. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for a winner failing to supply accurate or complete information which affects Prize acceptance or delivery of their Prize.
d. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility in the event a winner is not able to take their Prize.
e. The Main Prizes will be dispatched to winners within 28 working days of prize claim and verification.
10. RUNNER-UP PRIZE WINNERS
a. The 4,500 runner-up prizes will be dispatched within 28 days of the Promotion Period Closing Date.
b. All runners up will be notified that they have won by text message within 14 days of the Promotion Period closing date to the mobile phone number used at the point of entry, and that their prize will be despatched in accordance with a above. Runners-up are not required to claim their prize. It is the entrant’s responsibility to provide their correct, up-to-date address details when entering the Promotion in order for their prize to be delivered. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for a runner-up failing to supply accurate or complete information which affects delivery of their Prize.
11. WINNER VERIFICATION AND PRIZE FULFILMENT FOR ALL WINNERS
a. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all winners including proof of name, age and address and to request ID before a Prize can be dispatched and to withdraw Prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
b. Any unclaimed or withheld prizes will be allocated to alternative winners drawn at the same time as the originals.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its agents will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate entrants for any losses that may be incurred as a result of entering the Promotion and the Promoter does not accept any liability for any loss or damage whatsoever occurring as a result of a winner’s entry or acceptance of a Prize. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit the Promoter’s liability for death or injury to a Prize winner caused by the negligence of the Promoter or its agents.
Any personal information that entrants share with the Promoter will be kept secure and only used in line with these Terms and Conditions and the Promoter’s transparency notice available at https://allaboutfoodltd.com/privacy-statement-updated-2020/. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to administer the Promotion in accordance with these terms and conditions. All details will be securely deleted 3 months after the end of the Promotion.
16. Promoter’s decision is final and binding in relation to all matters relating to the Promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this Promotion you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these Terms and Conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try to circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any Prize awarded will be void.
19. Whilst the Promoter will take all reasonable steps to ensure that its obligations under clause 9 and 10 relating to meeting specific timeframes for winner notification and prize fulfilment are met, the Promoter shall not be liable in any way for its inability to meet these timeframes resulting from an outbreak of Covid-19 either within its own business or within the Prize delivery supply chain.
20. Should Covid-19 affect the Promoter’s ability to meet these deadlines, it will fulfil its obligations under 9 and 10 as soon as is reasonably possible after its and/or its third-party fulfilment providers resume business as usual. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment. Such circumstances include, but are not limited to: industrial action, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action or any other event that is beyond the control of the Promoter.
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed or received via wincostagold.com due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
22. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed, or received, due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to winner notifications or Prizes. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the entries that are not included in the draw erroneously, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
24. For assistance during the Promotion, please email Costagold@prizeology.com.
25. Winners and Runners-Up may be asked to take part in reasonable publicity without payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, using runners-up name and, if relevant, their image and any statements made by them concerning the Promotion and the Prize won. The Promoter will not use an entrant’s personal data for publicity purposes without the entrant’s consent. This does not prevent the Promoter from disclosing the Main Prize winners surname and county in accordance with clause 26 of these Terms and Conditions.
26. The surname and county of the 10 Main Prize winners will be made available to anyone who requests them by emailing Costagold@winnerslist.co.uk within 28 days of the Promotion Period; Winners may request their surname and county are not published in the event they win by emailing Costagold@winnerslist.co.uk.
27. If any clause or provision of these Terms and Conditions is declared by a court to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, this declaration shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other clause or provision within.
28. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them
We’re giving away 10 Gaggia Naviglio Bean to Cup Coffee machines and 4,500 COSTA Coffee Olympic Games themed coffee canisters. For your chance to win, buy a qualifying COSTA at HOME product from your local supermarket, and enter your details on the promotion website.
How long is the COSTA at Home Olympics prize promotion running?
The Promotion opens at 00:01 on 30th June 2021 and will end at 23:59 on 15th August 2021.
Who can enter and what age do you need to be?
This promotion is open to residents of the Great Britain (England, Wales, and Scotland) who are 18 years old or older.
Do I need to make a purchase to enter the promotion?
Yes, you will need to buy a qualifying COSTA at HOME product from your local supermarket.
A purchase must be made before entering (the date and time of your purchase must precede the date and time of your entry). Please keep your receipt safe, as the Gaggia Naviglio Bean to Cup Coffee machine winners will need to provide proof of purchase to claim their prize.
Not sure what to buy? Please check out Paragraph 6 of the Terms and Conditions for the full list of qualifying products.
Where can I find the full Terms and Conditions of the promotion?
You can see the full Terms and Conditions here.
How do I enter the COSTA at Home Olympics prize promotion?
Buy a qualifying product. (You can find all these listed in the paragraph 6 of the Terms and Conditions) and hang onto your receipt.
Then go to wincostagold.com and enter your first name, and surname, postal address, email address and mobile phone number.
How many times can I enter the prize promotion?
A household can enter once during the Promotion Period.
Why do you need my postal address, email address and mobile phone details?
If you are a lucky Gaggia Naviglio Bean to Cup Coffee Machine winner, we will get in touch with you via the mobile phone number and email address that you provided with further details of how to claim your prize.
If you are a COSTA Coffee Olympic Games themed coffee canister winner, we will send your winner notification by text message and then send the prize to the postal address that you provided at the point of entry.
Please be careful when entering your contact details and make sure they are correct so we can get in touch if you’re a winner.
I do not live in Great Britain; can I still enter?
Sorry, but if you don't live in the GB, you are not able to enter the promotion. Only people living in England, Scotland and Wales can enter.
What prizes are you giving away?
We are giving away 10 Gaggia Naviglio Bean to Cup Coffee machines and 4,500 COSTA Coffee Olympic Games themed coffee canisters. Please note the canister does not contain coffee.
How are the prizes won?
The first 10 entrants randomly drawn after the closing date, from all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period, will win a Gaggia Naviglio Bean to Cup Coffee machines. The next 4,500 entrants randomly drawn will each win a COSTA Coffee Olympic Games themed coffee canister.
How will you notify me if I win a prize?
Our 10 lucky Gaggia Naviglio Bean to Cup Coffee Machine winners will each receive a phone call and email to let them know the good news. Winners have 14 days to claim their prize and provide their proof of purchase. Any prize winners who are unable to provide proof of purchase, or who make a purchase after entry will forfeit their prize.
The 4,500 COSTA Coffee Olympic Games themed coffee canister winners will each receive a text notifying them of their win and confirmation that the prize will be dispatched within 28 working days.
How many times can I win?
A household can only win one prize.
If I am a winner, what details will I need to provide?
If you win a Gaggia Naviglio Bean to Cup Coffee Machine, you will be able to reconfirm a daytime delivery address when we contact you. If you are a COSTA Coffee Olympics Limited Edition Canister winner, you will not need to provide any further details as your prize will be sent to the address given at the point of entry - so please make sure all your details are correct!
If I am a winner, when will I receive my prize?
All prize winners will receive their prize within 28 working days of winner notification.
What happens to the details I provide?
The information you provide is stored securely and only used by our third-party suppliers for the purpose of this promotion and for prize fulfilment.
My question has not been answered in the FAQs.
Sorry about that. Please visit the Terms and Conditions for further information.
If you have any other questions relating to the prize promotion, please email us at Costagold@prizeology.com.
If you have a question or an issue that relates to a COSTA at HOME product, please click here.